gameing and ht?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAATH

Solid State Member
i wanna just sit on my bed and watch a movie, surf the web, play games, and download bookoo's of vid pics, and music. for a monitor i wanna use my LG 47" flat screen. i've been searching for a motherboard with hdmi. i would like to keep this intel compatable. is it possible to have a killer ht desktop good for games too? for audio, i wanna use my yamaha ht reciever. anybody have any suggestions? sorry... i'm new into diy computer building. here's the motherboard i was most interested in. even that one had some neg reviews. i'd like to run a fairly fast processor. one in particular is the intel quad 2quo 2.66

Asus P5E-VM HDMI LGA775 Motherboard - SALE PRICE: $159.98

the AMD motherboards will have much better onboard graphics than the intels. but, if you want use intel, that mobo is pretty decent.

could you build me an amd computer? give me a complete list? sorry i'm a totall newb

between $1000-$1200. i would like an intel system, but i hear the amd boards are better for what im trying to do. i just wanna stream music, play games, and ht using my home audio reciever.

don't bump your thread after 5 hours... we will get to it. We aren't online 24/7

Philbar's build will be great. Just pick whatever case you want. You might want to consider a blu-ray player too since you want ht and youre going to be using an hdtv for your screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom