Case Mod for NZXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you wearing the respirator! Even looks like you have the proper cartridges...but hard to tell from the photo :D

That was a nice project, I've seen it on your wall in more "recent" photos, you still have it?

yea, I'm sitting underneath it on my couch as I'm typing this :)

It's messy method, but yields good and strong results... I'm still debating about what I wanna do..lol

Pre-fitting skull and intake covers.. I need to fab a 5.25 cage above the skull, thinking I may salvage a quick release style 5.25 bay from the old chieftec dragon tower.

Imagine if the skull matte blackalready.. Yum, but I'm still working on detailing the skull, so it will be awhile before I paint it.

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z1.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z2.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z4.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z9a.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z5.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z6.jpg

biomechanical.casemod.mnpctech9z7.jpg

yea, I'm sitting underneath it on my couch as I'm typing this :)

It's messy method, but yields good and strong results... I'm still debating about what I wanna do..lol

Lol, yeah, i'm still waiting for the weather to get warmer here, need atleast -5C to hit the garage, and over 0C to do the fiberglass work. have a 3/4 finished turbine project that's on hold. Worse part about the fiberglass is the wife won't touch me with that smell :p

Yea, that stuff is stinky..the weather just broke here a bit...

So, Ive got 2 chieftec dragon carcuses, but both are missing the 5.25 plastic drive rail brackets. I planned to rig up the optical in the top to slide out from within scuplted top panel. I'll have to keep hunting or devise another bracket system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom