G7 and the Mamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreo PMed me saying that he read it on the razer web site....the only thing I can find to what he's talking about is the tech page on the Mamba mini site....I can't find anything about 10 to 15 millisecond lag.

So yeah....the mamba does a 1ms response wireless or not. I emailed Razer for an exact answer just in case.

Sorry, but it is a practical impossibility to remove the lag(no, not response) time of a wireless mouse. There is always a intermedium between the wireless mouse and the computer, the wireless receiver. this has to decode the wireless signal and send it down a cable, the laws of physics and common sense dictate this cannot be done instantly, it has to take time, a time that is much longer than it travelling straight down a wire.

so sorry, but i would have to disagree with this. even a wired mouse doesnt respond "instantly" technically speaking. but, riddle me this...can you tell the difference between .25ms and .5ms? um, no. thats less time than it takes to blink your eye. and my mouse moves before i open my eyes from a blink. a good (or excellent in these two cases) wireless mouse, there is ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE between it and a good wired mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom