your thoughs on the new style/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry's decision guys. Only he can bring it back but I don't think he plans to anytime soon if ever. As for the speed the new skin hasn't affected me at all. Loads just as fast as it did before.

ie7 here. I'm flexible I did like the blue background and smaller font but if its easier to read the bigger font and quicker to load w\o the blue background for others I'm good with either look.
lol I just found the log out button. Is there a better way to get to your home page besides using my favorites link? if not it's fine just wondering.

I use Firefox, but have IE8, septic. In IE8 you can put bookmarks (favorites) on the toolbar like you can in Firefox. Here's a shot of mine (Firefox).

That may be what you are talking about.

Thanks for the info. My ie7 is running 58,000K will ie8 be much more? I shut down pbB&pbA to gain 4-5,000K. I need to move up to a 64-bit os. E6850 is 64-bit able. I'll have to check drivers for gpu's. Something MaK213 taught me was total system ram needs to include gpu's also. Meaning 4g + 680mbx2 I should pick up a little speed maybe? I believe pc is around 15,000 benchmark06. I will check again before installing different os. 10g internet speed. I lag a little sometimes. air-cooled 3.3ghz is max, running mid 30's idle and high 40's loaded. will bf2 run on 64-bit? I love the subscribe feature to quicklly get to a certain post, along w\ email notifier. I do have allow admins email checked fyi. The forum page is a little too wide did I goof up a setting?

IF IE7 is using 58K of yoru resources that isnt that bad. IE8 will use about the same. Maybe more considering it is a Beta.

You should pick up some speed moving to 64 Bit as long as you have all the drivers needed.

Are you sure it is 10g? When i saw your results it looked like 10MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom