Overclocking questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahledge

Baseband Member
Ok so first off, how easy is overclocking? Could someone with very little tech experience do it with say an online guide or something? Any links to such guides is appreciated.

Also, would an oveclocked e7300 or something like that to say 3.5+ghz be better than a normal e8500 at 3.1ghz?

Thanks in advance!

Overclocking is a lot easier than everybody thinks. I would type out a simple guide for you but i don't have the time right now.

wow i dont understand even half of that guide. i guess i will just try to find someone trustworthy to overclock for me. anyone want to tackle the question of which CPU is better....an overclocked older CPU or a non-OCd newer CPU?

Google overclocking forums and alot of em have more than one guide on overclocking. and wiki overclocking and that should help yah out some it did me

just in general....say a e7300 OC'd to more ghz than a normal e8500....would the OCd cpu be better?

if $$ is not an issue, why buy an OCd 7300 instead of an e8500 which would (quite) easily far surpass the 7300 in um pretty much everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom