Does anyone ever have this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
Im building a new computer, and I will be taking some of the parts with me to the new system and replacing them with some other hardware, leaving this system completely operational. So now I need a new case.... and when ever I get on Newegg.com an go through all of the hundreds of cases I can never decide on what to get. I mean none of you probably think like this but I don't want to get something I have to stare at for a year that sucks and that I can't show off. Its not like choosing a processor because you know what you want, and thats what you get, there are really no boundries on a case as to which is better than the others except for a few minor things. I know I don't want a full tower, unless its really cheap cause I want to be able to move the computer around from time to time. But I like stylish cases, but not a 14 year olds spider man case if you know what I mean. Also I would prefer it to have a window if possible. Anyway, I don't want to spend anymore that $75 and I don't need a PSU cause I just ordered an Aspire 520Watt. Anyway, can someone give me suggestions on cases, what you like, and what your prefer? I am going to be adding some pretty hefty hardware AMD 64 3200+, eVGA 6800 and later the GT version ect..so I don't know if that really makes a differance in what case is better or not.

Yeah, I have that Raidmax Case, except its blue. I don't think I want to go with another one. I just got a little extra cash, so I can up my case price to probably $100-120

I mean none of you probably think like this but I don't want to get something I have to stare at for a year that sucks and that I can't show off

I was thinking of getting a bland beige case...then I would mod it!:cool: You can do ANYTHING with your case when you mod it...with my first case, (was beige) I went to loke Hobby Lobby or Home Depot, picked up some bronze colored spray paint and primer, I also bought a Dremel cutting tool for a window.

may be this will give ya some ideas for modding:
http://www.casemodgod.com/

I'll see if I can find other stuff for ya :)

I finally in the end, got the Raidmax Scorpio Case, mainly because I was over budget on my system, and I needed something that looked decent, and that wasn't going to put me in debt. But I do want to try some case modding. I have a few old beige cases in my basement, maybe I should experiment on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom