Asus EN8600GT silent cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadaskr

Solid State Member
Hello, I have this video card and temperature when it idle is ~50C (122F). When I playing rFactor temperature will be over 80C. it is normal? I install one chassis fan. Is it is not normal how install another fan on that video card? Please help

when useing my comp my temp goes to about 48 stright away im not sure what it goes to when playing games but it isnt 80C

mybe add more fans next to your GPU?

what kind of case do you have?

it's ATX, ant that fan is in back my pc.and i don't know where i can intall another one. It will be efective if I intall fan on video card, but how do that. If you need i can take photo of my computer and maybe something will be more clearly

not really know what it is. ok i'm going to take picture and then maybe it help

mybe add more fans next to your GPU?
QUOTE]

I don't have ideas how intall fan on that GPU. i'm sure that if there will be fan then not be 80C when i playing rfactor. But it's silent gpu, so there is no fan

You mean in front of pc? I'm using colling fan control panel, but down is two slots posible for panels or cd-roms. So you think that will cool down my gpu?

Hello, I have this video card and temperature when it idle is ~50C (122F). When I playing rFactor temperature will be over 80C. it is normal? I install one chassis fan. Is it is not normal how install another fan on that video card? Please help

I have the exact same card and it runs a little hotter than a actively cooled card, it uses a giant heat sink to dissipate the heat generated by use, mine idles at 45c an jumps to 65c when I am gameing there is nothing unusual about that. If you are worried about the temps I would get a after market cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom