The weirdest Outlook 2000 problem yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trihimbulus

Solid State Member
I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 SP4, with an Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. The problem is, when I attach something and then email it to someone- they cannot open the attachment!? Do you guys think there is a restriction on my user account/mailbox ( how do I fix it) or is it something in my Outlook ( how do I fix it)- HELP PLeasE!!!!!

Another thing- very weird,
When I send an email with any attachment to this particular person, he cannot open it. If I send to someone in the office or outside of the office, they can open it. Help....

The receiver of the emails can open up attachments from everyone else- EXCEPT from me. Just today I tried to send the receiver an excel (.xls) attachment- and he could not open it. I have been forwarding the attached emails to someone else in the office and they send them to the receiver- and he can then open it. This is getting weird ...

INFO:
The receiver is using AOL

The receiver does not have this problem with anyone elseÂ’s sent attachments

He can see that there is an attachment to the message, and can go through the download procedures...But Billie's attachment never have an extension (i.e. .Doc, .XL, etc), and he cannot open.

**** hmmmmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom