300 dollar build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, i need to replace an older computer thats about to blow up lol..

My budget is 300.. no more then 400... AMD rig... Maybe built on Video card.. it will be used for the internet and light gaming... what do you guys suggest.. i already have the monitor keyboard/mouse just need case,mobo,cpu,memory,HDD,psu

That's the extermely crippled version of the 9600gso, I wouldn't get it.

For light gaming the HD 3200 integrated video should be fine.

Cases are pretty much by taste. If you like the Tornado, go for it. This build won't be relying on great airflow no matter what case it is.

Hmmm... seems the Tornado will have no problems with airflow at all with an 80mm and two 120's.

just go with a 790gx mobo. i can play crysis warhead on the integrated 3300 graphics at a mainstream/minimum mixat very playable framerates, only drops when your in a cutscene.

plays source games fine (hl2 portal etc)

also, the cpu cooler is a great idea, but if u dont want to budget that in my 7750 kuma goes to 3.1ghz OCed on stock cooling in a crappy case with max temps ~65

just go with a 790gx mobo. i can play crysis warhead on the integrated 3300 graphics at a mainstream/minimum mixat very playable framerates, only drops when your in a cutscene.

plays source games fine (hl2 portal etc)

also, the cpu cooler is a great idea, but if u dont want to budget that in my 7750 kuma goes to 3.1ghz OCed on stock cooling in a crappy case with max temps ~65

There's no stock cooler with the BE... It's mentioned with the recommendation of the cooler.

^ Actually thats an error on my part. The Black Edition retails come with a cooler, its a crappy aluminum one though. So an aftermarket one isn't totally necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom