is this good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that would be a decent laptop that would allow you to play CoD5 on with possibly medium settings with little or no lag.

B&M's? Sorry dont know that term.

Best Buy is a bit pricey. Most likely could find it cheaper online somewhere. But if that isnt a option then Best Buy is better than some places.

Sorry Mak213 :/ When I say B&M I mean "Brick and Mortar" like Best Buy and CC not an online retailer like Newegg ect;

I'd say online usually has the best prices but sometimes BB and those stores have great deals

just check online and stores for the best price to performance ratio for what you are looking for and go with it. Watch out for warranties n such too. Oh yea, CC isn't around anymore :p

Sorry Mak213 :/ When I say B&M I mean "Brick and Mortar" like Best Buy and CC not an online retailer like Newegg ect;

I'd say online usually has the best prices but sometimes BB and those stores have great deals
I should have known what you meant. Had a brain fart. :eek:

But you are right. Online usually is the better place to shop. But sometimes that isnt a option for people. They do not wish to use Credit Cards online or whatever. But by far sites like NewEgg and TigerDirect can have better deals almost any day of the week.

Shipping may be a bad thing and end up costing you more. But all in all B&M places are still a last resort if people are still sketchy of online purchases.

With Best Buy (and many other B&Ms), you can have your merchandise shipped to a store and pick it up yourself for no additional charge. While shopping online is cheaper, you can sometimes catch a good sale on things like this. I know I have bought hard drives at BB for about half what I could have bought them for online just because I caught a good sale on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom