what is a good gaming laptop (-10 Sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple9

Beta member
what is a good gaming laptop that is fast will run games like cod on medium or low graphics. and is not overpriced. oh and im not good with computers so can you sugest a setup please. i can probly go about 600-1,500 maby 2,000 dollers.

sorry for grammer

Re: what is a goodd gamming laptop

Well you can go with Acer, Asus, HP, Dell, HP, Leveno among various others. That will be your call.

But you will want at least a Core 2 Duo with 2GB of RAM and a dedicated Video card. Something like a Class 1 on our GFX Card list.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f84/laptop-graphics-cards-ranking-list-165525/
Click^

That will be roughly the specs you will want to run the games smoothly and with Medium GFX. You could always go for more RAM or something if the cost allows for it.

Don't go lenovo if you wan't a gaming laptop. Your best bet is to go through newegg.com and check out what they have to offer. If you want a "gaming" laptop, then the videocard should at least be an hd3650 or a 9600m.

Get a really cheap msi barebone with socket p porcessor compatibility, get a nice penryn some ram and hdd and u have a **** of a gaming notebook for less that 600, thats what i did. By the way the msi comes with the 9600m gt with ddr3. You can find those on ebay! Paid 250 for mine, yes thats with the video card included

what is a good gaming laptop that is fast will run games like cod on medium or low graphics. and is not overpriced. oh and im not good with computers so can you sugest a setup please. i can probly go about 600-1,500 maby 2,000 dollers.

sorry for grammer

You know for $2000, heck even $1200, you could get one that maxes out Call of Duty, even COD4 or COD:WAW...

Gateway - FX Edition Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology - P-7805u

If you have a Best Buy close to you, or you can have it shipped to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom