Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puressence

In Runtime
Hello All,
My name is Ryan and I am approaching my late 20's. I live in Walnut Creek, California. (It's in the San Francisco Bay Area for those who didnt know.) I work in mobile health care i.e., I work on an ambulance.
Computer history: I had a Dell Demension that I bought shortly after Doom 3 came out. Yea, its old....i know. It had a 3.0 Pentium 4. Over the years, I had upgraded the ram and video card. I bought a Dell XPS m1530 about 8 months ago. I got a killer deal on it and wanted a notebook as I spend a lot of time on the road. This is the computer I am using now. My desktop recently crapped out on me. I am in the market for a new one and that is a whole different story that I will post in the buying/building a gaming computer section. I just wanted to first introduce myself here. I have been lurking here for a while and just recently became registered. I wanted to say kudos to all who come to these forums and lend constructive advice. From what I have seen, people are kind and genuinely do want to help those in need of technical advice.
Sincerely,
Ryan (Puressence)

Great to have you with us, Ryan. We have some truly awesome folks here.

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom