Wire organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa219

In Runtime
I'm having trouble organizing wires in my case, especially the ones that connect to my PSU. They are really unorganized and messy and I want better airflow in my case. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to take care of this problem?

I would recommend a nylon sleeving kit. Only downside is you will need a female molex remover.

My wires are already in green UV sleeves but are still all over the place. I like TheMajor's idea. I'll give that a try.

zipties can be a pain is the arse, tape works good. also for ur hds and all, get round cables, tah helps a load also

Zipties and/or sleeving, maybe hooks in ur case (?) i have no idea i was just throwing that out there. also, if u're gona tape, use electrical tape cuz it's real sticky but also doens't harm wires and can be applied to bare wires. hope i've helped

yea make shur u use electrical take. muh stronger, and safer.
zipflies can be attachedd to anything that has a lil hole or something, were u can slip it through, and out, then attach it.

Thanks guys. I think i'll use electrical tape and get some round IDE wires. I wish I had some pics but I'm not much of a camera person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom