your thoughs on the new style/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I didn't like it because it was change and I fear change lol. But I've been using it for a few days and it seems pretty good. I would be happy with either setup.

DOH! i posted liking it somewhere because i did not see this sorry.
I like it. looks modern and user friendly.
there i feel all is right with the world again.

I like it, but the top of every page is really messed up for me. Like white lines and stuff. Is every one getting this? It might just be this dell im on, i don't know.

Not sure yet Its going to take some time getting use to it.

Looks good so far though.

Thanks for the hard work

The orange search button at the top... bugs me :rolleyes:

Also the boxes around the Search and Member Panel, accidentally removed them with adblock, and it looks better...

:) i just removed it from the top...i figure, why do yo want to logout?

note: its at the bottom

Ok, well.... the user can still just close out the tab or window and then they end up staying logged in until the idle session kick jumps in. I really don't see how this is a benefit to you if they stay logged in. It's actually just a little bit of an inconvenience more than anything. Seriously, if you don't want people to log out, then just remove ALL options instead of just removing the top. Kinda silly to leave an option to log out... all the way at the bottom, away from everything. The top seems to be like a "command central"... ya know? :) I don't know... just seems to fit up there. The new skin looks great BTW!

Any reason why you wouldn't want them to logout? Even if a user logs out or isn't logged in, it's still a website hit and the person is still able to hit an ad. I'm having a hard time with this one.... the logic behind it that is.

I am liking the changes a lot, Larry! The pages are not so bright anymore, and the side with our avatars looks almost the same as the old layout now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom