My poor Case door

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoWarrior

In Runtime
What should I do? I was opending my computer, then I leaned on my case door (wasen't thinking) and my case door got bent so far that it broke off and now the only thing I can think of doing is using super glue.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-125-443&depa=1

Here is what my computer case exactly looks like. Is there some place maybe I can buy a seperate door or someything like that?

Help will be greatly appracaited!

Thank you

i don't know if it will b compatible 4 ur case but they do sell seperate doors. u might as well bring ur case along or at least take measurments n c if u can find any door that can fit in there.

Those cases, while very good, are relatively cheap anyway. If they won't sell you parts, just buy a new one with no PSU in it, and it'll probably cost you little more than you were going to have to spend to get replacement parts.

If those case doors are similar to the ones on the Xaser II's (and I think they are) then I think you can put two small screws where the plastic nubs were to keep the door on. Unless you actually broke the door itself. I fixed mine that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom