your thoughs on the new style/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the latest post box at the side of the main index pushes everything else too far left... with a new posts button at the top, is that one necssary?

Also the Search and User boxes at the top look a bit out of place

Hefemeister... interesting choice of song :eek:

Never been rolled before?

If I was going to have an example it might as well been fun.

I think the color for last post is a bit light. It would be nice if it was a little darker.

I like the new theme...before, the text bugged me, but it's back on track now.

It will take some getting used to, that's for sure.

Keyboard Cowboy said:
BTW, the space around where our avatars seem a larger, any chance that i can bug you guys to let us more senour members have larger avatars???
The current limit is 100x100 for members with 250+ posts. Since it wouldn't shift anything, I will set it as 120x120 and set users with 100+ posts at 100x100.

Keep the suggestions coming. Tech-Forums may be owned by Larry, but it belongs to the community.

The text across the top

Computer Forums > Tech-Forums Information > Site Feedback & Suggestions > your thoughs on the new style/theme » Reply to Thread

Is really light. How about you change it to match the text on the sub forum categories, which have the slightly thicker and much darker text?

Other than that, I'm a fan. I've always hated it when forums changed their themes, but this one is snazzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom