*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

i think your score would be better if you did a cpu only test. i should test this bad *** dell. p4 2.8ghz, and a fx5200.

i had that card once, lasted me well over 2 years lol. if i remember correctly, it didnt even have an onboard fan, just cooling blocks on it.
i knew it was time to upgrade it when i purchased a new game and it would not install because it said "your video card sucks, please try again later"

Veedub... is that all you got???

3 285's.. and 4.2 ghz.. and thats it ;)

imma sneak attack you watch out...

until then.. ttyl tech forums

i'm back on the grind.. and making more money than before :p ... though i don't have as much computer time as before... i will take my crown back.. i promise ;)

Veedub... is that all you got???

3 285's.. and 4.2 ghz.. and thats it ;)

imma sneak attack you watch out...

until then.. ttyl tech forums

i'm back on the grind.. and making more money than before :p ... though i don't have as much computer time as before... i will take my crown back.. i promise ;)

...............**** something tells me his going to get some thing like Quad GTX 285 SLI and oc the living day lights out of them.

And even then its only 2 physical cards. You can't fill all three slots. I'm still waiting for 6x sli and 6x crossfire lol. Seriously, if you need that then I think its safe to say that the individual video cards are just to slow to cut it.

vedub still has a lil or possibly more to give, he said he ran them at gpu stock speeds.
plus he is on vista!

Back
Top Bottom