Computers are a pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
since i posted a pic of my case couple days ago and people said that i needed cable management.

i though id give it a try

so i dissconneted everything and made sure it will fit in all the power holes ect

i go to turn my computer on and comes up with a boot error im like wtf?!?!

so i check it again to see if i put everything in right and it looked like i did....

tryed about 4 times and still come up boot error

i then unpluged the HDD and find out i pluged the cable in the wrong way :sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth:

i must be the stupidest person on this forum lol :(

But I bet it looks better though, huh??? We all start out like that... I was even worse, and sometimes I still make stupid mistakes... nothing to be ashamed of... as long as you learn from it and move on, that's all that matters.

Yea we all make stupid mistakes, I was involved in a massive building session of 50 PC's in a one week period and there was one that just would not power on couldn't figure out why I was about to swap out the PSU an i then realised that I hadn't pluged in the 12v ATX. It was on the last day of this 5 day build session and I was getting sloppy.

Yea we all make stupid mistakes, I was involved in a massive building session of 50 PC's in a one week period and there was one that just would not power on couldn't figure out why I was about to swap out the PSU an i then realised that I hadn't pluged in the 12v ATX. It was on the last day of this 5 day build session and I was getting sloppy.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: haha

I always forget my PCIe x16 power cord for my 3850.... Nothing like big red letters at the top of the screen screaming GIVE ME POWER!@

Guess I got that way because I used to have a x1550....

dont feel bad man, i spent hours trying to figure out why my build a year ago would not boot, turned out just to be a jumper i didnt see.

and once, not knowing any better, or maybe twice...

i thought i was upgrading video cards years back, i had a fx5200, went out and bought a fx5500....soon after that, the fx5500 fried itself (fan), i thought it would be a good upgrade to go to the ati x1300.... this was just 2 years ago.,...all three of those cards suck bass, but i didnt know any better because i thought "oh its got 512mb or ram, it must be gud!"

dont feel bad man, i spent hours trying to figure out why my build a year ago would not boot, turned out just to be a jumper i didnt see.

and once, not knowing any better, or maybe twice...

i thought i was upgrading video cards years back, i had a fx5200, went out and bought a fx5500....soon after that, the fx5500 fried itself (fan), i thought it would be a good upgrade to go to the ati x1300.... this was just 2 years ago.,...all three of those cards suck bass, but i didnt know any better because i thought "oh its got 512mb or ram, it must be gud!"

lol wow so if they fried u wasted money that sucks :(

but i guess we learn one way or another :D

ya, the fan on it, well, i guess it was one of the bearings in it or something, itself either stopped spinning and melted, or it melted and stopped spinning, either way, it took the rest of the card with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom