How small is yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 inc..errr..wait..oops I thought I was on live sex chat.. oh I mean ...I got a motorola 'Surfboard' brand modem from my cable company quite larger than that and it stands verticle. Doesn't lay flat :D

Nubius said:
6 inc..errr..wait..oops I thought I was on live sex chat.. oh I mean ...I got a motorola 'Surfboard' brand modem from my cable company quite larger than that and it stands verticle. Doesn't lay flat :D

wow..short post Nubius!!!

my modem stands vertically as well

Is that DSL or Cable, because I have cable and here in Utah, from Comcast, and were "guaranteed" 1.5Mbps down and 256k UP. But the down usually runs around the 3 Mbps because not that many people in the area are running of my line :). But anyway mines a RCA I got from radio shack when we signed up. Its pretty big, but weights nothing. I would says its about the size of a CDROM drive maybe a little wider. Can't wait till the fiber optic network is installed through out utah. There is already a small one set up in a small city north of mine. There getting 20+Mbps UP and DOWN, and their paying half what I do for Cable :) http://www.utopianet.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom