Hardware problems still exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
So i got my mobo back from the RMA...it was the exact same mobo i sent it so i guess they just repaired it...well i thought they did.
Still doesnt work and same problem...

Which is.

I turn it on...all fan lights go on...everythings running except that it doesnt even get to the bios screen...
I doubt that its ram...
Can it by my cpu? or psu?
any idea guys?? this is so frustratin...i've been out of my pc for like 4 months now

Mobos aren't usually "repaired", just replaced. Sounds like they tried it, it "worked" and they shipped it back, probably figuring it was something in your system, as far as hardware configuration is concerned. I'd get right on the horn w/ them asap, myself.

Mobos aren't usually "repaired", just replaced. Sounds like they tried it, it "worked" and they shipped it back, probably figuring it was something in your system, as far as hardware configuration is concerned. I'd get right on the horn w/ them asap, myself.

i shud've just messed around with it more so they actually wud need to send me a new one...

i guess i'll call them back tomorrow...and tell them it still doesnt work and see whats up!

Sure it's not yhour ram?

My p5n wouldn't boot with crucial ballistix... got a cheap, 36 bucks a gig, stick and it boot right up.

i guess its not gonna harm buyin some cheap A** ram from micro....

i really hope it is the ram...i miss my pc so much....:(

Ya i would contact them and find out exactly how they came to that conclusion.
what testing method they used.
you have a image on your monitor at all? if so where is it freezing same place?
no beeps at all?
bad ram cuase alot a wierd things, also a short or maybe check the connectors themselves from your PSU make sure something isnt pushed in or bent inside em screwing up contact.
Im taking shots in the dark here.

So i bought a new mobo today thinkin that would fix the problem.. eh eh nop!
cant return it...o well
so i went back and bought another cpu thinkin that will DEFF fix the prob... NOOO
so now im stuck with a brand new mobo and cpu..and a non workin computer

what else can this be????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom