120mm Radiator Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those rads the same fan spacing as the swiftec rads? Heh, i'm almost tempted to order one myself as these 3 285s are actually pushing my 320qp pretty hard. I'm up to 49C playing wow. And they say warcraft doesnt support SLI.

Well, they are cheaper there because the paint hadn't cured before they packaged the rads to be sent to jab-tech and therefore the paint wasn't perfect. Hence the markdown.

I honestly hadn't realized you'd ordered your stuff yet...

Yeah man... have been ordering stuff like a madman... which more or less was a mistake because I kept running into other things to get/change... so now I'm going to have some extra parts / shipping costs... was a bit too hasty... but as I was tell'n veedub... I work too fregg'n much and this stuff seems to go out of stock every other day... so I was just jumping on it...

Are those rads the same fan spacing as the swiftec rads? Heh, i'm almost tempted to order one myself as these 3 285s are actually pushing my 320qp pretty hard. I'm up to 49C playing wow. And they say warcraft doesnt support SLI.

Yes, it's the same spacing, just thicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom