Core i7 Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AMD Gaming Rig

Well I know that it will be good for the games now but how long will it last, I am trying to go for the biggest bang for the buck. I know Antec said the Westmere chipset would use the same board so is it better to go for Intel like PH3NOM's build?

get the new antec 902. Much better case or if you like the cosmos.

Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Two Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

comes with fan controls in the front, led controls in the back, powder coated black interior,fan filters, 8 expansion slots for x58 motherboards/SLI, the motherboard is slightly moved up and the case is slightly wider to allow 120mm rifle coolers without having to loose the side fan, and it comes with a mide case fan mount.

-pretty much every complaint or option the 900 was lacking the new 902 has. I would recommend this.

or if you want a cosmos don't get the S, I wish I got the regular edition. The side mount fan has to be removed if you use any larger cpu cooler. The hard drive system sucks compared to the

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Black/ Silver Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

this one comes with a case accessory box, option for a lock, VGA air duct, nicer hard drive system, nice front panel compared to the cheap system on the cosmos s.

plus coolermaster is coming out with the black edition line of the cosmos and there using this model not the "S".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom