120mm Radiator Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos man (and everyone else contributing), you've been a great help... have everything ordered and just waiting for veedub to give me the go ahead so I can take his board from him =P

I'll be doing some research later on looking on how to leak test with a DC pump... the tripping the PSU sounds very... interesting... but makes sense, I just need better info on the EXACT precise steps to take to not burn my equipment or myself up...

Paper clip between the green wire and any black (ground) wire on the 24 pin atx plug.

so I guess you unplug it, install clip... plug it back in... and it kills most everything but the pump

so I guess you unplug it, install clip... plug it back in... and it kills most everything but the pump

Yeah, no.

You disconnect the power supply from everything.

Short the two wires with the paper clip, don't plug it into anything!

The plug the pump into a molex when you want to run it.

lol... you're right Veedub, I did pay the full price... I noticed jabtech does have some very nice prices... but you're right I did shell out some serious cash for that, kinda wish aspire didn't post that link and I just went along in my ignorant bliss!!!!

lol... you're right Veedub, I did pay the full price... I noticed jabtech does have some very nice prices... but you're right I did shell out some serious cash for that, kinda wish aspire didn't post that link and I just went along in my ignorant bliss!!!!

Well, they are cheaper there because the paint hadn't cured before they packaged the rads to be sent to jab-tech and therefore the paint wasn't perfect. Hence the markdown.

I honestly hadn't realized you'd ordered your stuff yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom