120mm Radiator Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes up alot of space though if you were to mount internally. What rad are you getting. You might not even need high cfm fans. Are you getting the MCR-320?

The way it is mounted it looks like I'll have a fan inside the case thats pushing air out... then I could have the other 3 fans pulling... I'm not certain if this is classified as pushing/pullilng... but I imagine it's pretty close...I got 3xlow cfm fans for the XSPC RX360

The way it is mounted it looks like I'll have a fan inside the case thats pushing air out... then I could have the other 3 fans pulling... I'm not certain if this is classified as pushing/pullilng... but I imagine it's pretty close...I got 3xlow cfm fans for the XSPC RX360

That's the exact same setup I'm running presently.

Kudos man (and everyone else contributing), you've been a great help... have everything ordered and just waiting for veedub to give me the go ahead so I can take his board from him =P

I'll be doing some research later on looking on how to leak test with a DC pump... the tripping the PSU sounds very... interesting... but makes sense, I just need better info on the EXACT precise steps to take to not burn my equipment or myself up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom