quad sli 295's vs tri sli 280's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain and simple he made a statement and you took it to mean something else than what he did.

Its a pretty simple statement then that we have been arguing about but he didnt make himself 100% clear, and if he did its because myself and tastegw assumed that his argument made sense.

Of course an OC'd 295 is going to edge out 280/285's in SLI. We both assumed that rican was talking about a fair fight....

With statements like this what was i meant to think he was trying to say?
From what ive seen the 295 is a better oc'er than both the GTX 280 and GTX 285, it just needs more voltage and better cooling.

So im sorry if i misunderstood. (Not sarcastic either, seriously though.)

When statements are too generic or unclear as to what they mean ask. It happens all the time mate. If you dont understand or you are not sure of their meaning ask them what they mean. Ask them to give details.

That will prevent misunderstandings like this from occuring. Maybe not all the time. But it would be a safer bet to ask to give clarification as to what they mean behind a statement then to assume something opposite what they are asking.

In my honest opinion a simple question like:

Do you mean your 285 OC versus a 295 stock or do you mean a 285 OC versus a OC 295?

When a question like that is asked to get clarification it stops people from trying to guess what is being said and to understand each persons point of view.

I am not trying to upset anyone or be mean. I am just trying to play the advocate and keep the peace. :)

I can do that at times. Really i can. I am not the bad guy all the time.

Hitler probably said that ;) just kidding.

If a game doesn't support sli does it support a single slot option like the gtx295 internal form of sli or does it abstain from all sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom