a huge problem really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to tell with the lack of clarity in those pictures. But (IMO) from the discoloration, it looks like it has been subjected to too much heat stress.

Keep in mind that it is impossible for me to accurately diagnose the CPU through pictures.

I will just buy another processor and if it doesn't work I know someone getting a new computer soon that could use it.

Will report back when it arrives. At least now there will be no pad melted all over this one to clean off.

1. It's not a good idea to remove the processor unless your replacing or upgrading your computer.

2. With a problem like this the culprit probably would have been the video card.

Try reseating the video card and making sure that the power cord is connected to it (if it needs one), and that your monitor is connected to it.

PS I seriously doubt it was the processor anyways, but since you removed it check and make sure all the pins are intact etc.

EDIT: I'm sorry I didn't read most of the current posts, good luck with the new processor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom