Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound all that thrilling to me though. CPUs and GPUs get hot enough on their own, I don't want to see what would happened if you put the two of them together.

Not to mention that kinda ruins your choices for you...besides the bottleneck loss, what's the real benefit?

And if I'm just not getting something, sorry I sound stupid. :[
It's made for the low to mid-end market, and notebooks.
Basically for people who don't need a huge amount of GPU power, but powerful enough to be useful for things like HD video playback.
It will increase the capabilities of low-end PC's, but it's not meant to replace high-end discrete graphics cards

Don't mean to revive this bad boy (though it's a great thread)

Can anyone tell me off the top of their heads what's the best card I can get with a 300-400 watt PSU?

Don't mean to revive this bad boy (though it's a great thread)

Can anyone tell me off the top of their heads what's the best card I can get with a 300-400 watt PSU?

Depends on the quality of the PSU, if it's 400W and really good quality, then a GTX260, if it's Dell-quality then I would barely recommend a 9800GT.

ok, so I've been outta the loop, what are the top cards right now? actually, could you add in top processor *if nehalem came out, what about mobo's?* and any other outstanding hardware BIGS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom