What score in Aquamark3 and 3dmark03

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjdup

Baseband Member
What score's do you guys get in these 2 benchmarks and also with what system specs.

It will be great if you could post them as I can then compare my system.

Please also state if overclocked.
;)

3Dmark03: 9579 (seems kinda low)

Haven't overclocked it yet, the utility ASUS gave me will allow me to overclock my video card and my chip by 30%. When I grow the balls to actually do this, I will post my 3Dmark03 score again. I have yet to download the Aquamrk utility, all the mirrors I have found so far are extremely slow.

dude, that is way low considering u have much more ram, video memory, and a better processor....i get a HIGHER SCORE!!!!

make sure to tutn AA and AF and VSync of in the display settings, then, restart so its fresh and run the benchmark again........id like to know if it goes up

Well I waited an hour to download aquamark only for it to tell me my graphics card is to ancient to even be worth it's time. I have a 16mb card.... Anyways I'll just say the score would have sucked ass.

you guys better not complain about what you have...

my dell runs an amazing 1333 in 3dmark03

play2lose said:
dude, that is way low considering u have much more ram, video memory, and a better processor....i get a HIGHER SCORE!!!!

make sure to tutn AA and AF and VSync of in the display settings, then, restart so its fresh and run the benchmark again........id like to know if it goes up
So, AA is anti-aliasing right? AF is ? and Vsync, is this done in my Nvidia settings? I haven't seen setting like this in my basic display settings. Thanks for the tips, I'll check into that.

EDIT: alright, I have turned off AA and Vsync, I still don't know what AF is. I'll run the test either later tonight or tomorrow and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom