Case Show off

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
Dont know if this is the right place or if theres a thread on this but im bored and though i would post pics of my Case

my case is a CIT ATX Gamer Case

what kind of cases do you guys have?! :]
Picture001Small.jpg

Picture002Small.jpg

yeah i just saw it my bad :(

You need to get some cable management in there buddy. My main PC is in an Antec solo - very nice but slightly awkward.

yeah i dont know how or what to put on them to sort them out have any pointers?

Don't double post. Edit your previous.

As for some pointers. One of the most common and easy things to do for cable management, is mounting the hard drive backwards....in a way, so that the end part with the pins and connections are facing the front of the case. That way you can re-route the IDE cable and power cable for the HDD, behind the HDD bay.

Don't double post. Edit your previous.

As for some pointers. One of the most common and easy things to do for cable management, is mounting the hard drive backwards....in a way, so that the end part with the pins and connections are facing the front of the case. That way you can re-route the IDE cable and power cable for the HDD, behind the HDD bay.

thanks for that

thinking of puting another 2 x 80mm rear fans on the computer to keep it cooler but first i need to buy power splitters :(

The first link would be fine to post in. It is listed int he Hardware sticky, so it is legal to post in as it is considered a sticky by association.

The first link would be fine to post in. It is listed int he Hardware sticky, so it is legal to post in as it is considered a sticky by association.

sorry for making this thread didnt know there was allready one made mybe i should look around the forum abit more :]

you can deleat this thread if you like

Not a bad looking case buddy. Get you some zip ties for those cables and it will clean things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom