Office Computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets the combo deal that I suggested but the rest of the parts same as the tastegw's build, then the build that I suggested would cost only 9$ more but you will be getting a faster CPU and IGP !

E5200 is oabout the same speed as the one I suggested and the 630i chipset was a budget chipset which is now 2 years old, plus zotac motherboards aren't the greatest.

E5200 is oabout the same speed as the one I suggested and the 630i chipset was a budget chipset which is now 2 years old, plus zotac motherboards aren't the greatest.

The e5200 has abut the same performance as the x2 77550 BE which is a lot better than the 5200+.

I got myself muddled up between the 5200 and the 2200 yesterday

Yeah but you can buy filters for cheap or just use a bit of coarse sponge and do it yourself the guy does have to live with it and the rosewill is a bit of a quasimodo. Again I would make these changes
Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE ST400 400W ATX 12V 2.2 Power Supply - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory <-- I doubt he will be overclocking so little point of the faster timings on the OCZ set

Alright guys Ill put together a cart with parts yall suggested and show him tommorow. Thx for the filter idea his old comp is absolutely dirty i bet the inside of it is worse.

I just remembered what operating system would you guys suggest it really isnt a big deal but he wanted to know which id suggest but i really dont have a preference.

All right i looked over all the posts and after the thing over the e5200 and 5200+ and the old chipsets i personally like hikariclouds build. I added the silverstone 400w power supply in that salty suggested also.
As far as i can see its a pretty solid build any comments on it?

I doubt he will be overclocking so little point of the faster timings on the OCZ set

I was thinking cheaper upfront cost, really. For 25 bucks, you can't really go wrong, and for only an extra 5 bucks (even after the corsair MIR), it's worth it.

I would personally stick with the OCZ's.

Well guys i think my friend just decides to go with a prebuilt acer from Circuit City that has a new monitor with it for like 430. So thx for the build anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom