Parts Pr0n or "The Final Build"

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you plug it in? have all the mobo connections hooked up?

oh wait..not talking to a random kid posting soz

I was seriously about o give you a WTF. The psu has a status light on the back near the button, and the light doesnt come on, so its pretty much a dead unit. I picked up an enermax revolution 1050 from microcenter which is also 85-88% efficient and got great reviews from hard-ocp. Everything is up and running now. I'll get pics up soon. TRI-SLI running vantage the cards are hitting as high as 82C load. But its also only 65F in my apt and my case is completely open atm. Going to pop the waterblocks on here in a bit. Wanted to get a reading on the cards on air first and also make sure everything was working.

Want to send me your old hardware instead of selling it? lol... i want pics of this beast when its done, and the water cooling is setup. Should be awesome.

Want to send me your old hardware instead of selling it? lol... i want pics of this beast when its done, and the water cooling is setup. Should be awesome.

Well i have the 24" monitor sold. I think i have the rampage sold. And i have some interest in the 260s. So hopefully i'll recoup about half of the build cost from selling old parts.

Added pics. probably broke the tables, i'll fix it in the morning when im more sober.

and before anyone calls me out on that cosmo mag on the floor, it was delivered to me by mistake. Apparently there is another person in my apt complex with the same last name and they stuffed it in my box. Although i wont deny reading it because it has hot chicks in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom