Building a PC for browsing and photo manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm ok so in my build.. is that a crappy powersupply? Also does the 4650 beat the 9600gt?

Also is everything else ok in mine? Sorry Yamikotai your build is good too so I will look at swapping out components I thought of to yours once I work out which is truly better, I like to get different opinions since I'm still a total newb.:p:eek:

Hunh I always thought it was the other way round. Guess I was wrong :p

@Joey: It's always best to shop around :)

Aye I know, the cheapest place i know is computer hardware, components, systems and peripherals at the lowest prices from IT supplier Aria Technology or at least it was when i priced up my rig a few months back.

I'll see how much it is there...

OK GUYS, hows this? Now I've changed the mobo to a slightly cheaper one to fit in a 1TB hard drive, probably changed some other stuff to so criticise like crazy!

newestpcbuild.jpg

Looks good - the motherbaord also looks good according to the specs :)

And wow, that Aria site is really quite good, definitely bookmarking that o_O

Looks good - the motherbaord also looks good according to the specs :)

And wow, that Aria site is really quite good, definitely bookmarking that o_O

it is and customer services was helpful IMO.

In fact although in the end i didnt go with it they offer a service where they build you a pc for an extra £50. Basically they said you put what you want in your online basket then ring them up, tell them all the product codes and they'll put it together, install drivers etc for £50. In the end my uncle helped me so i declines but i thought that's much cheaper then using those custom pc sites which charge you like £300 more then the components are worth.

But you think those components are good then, if so i'll go tell the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom