Rivatuner 2.22 experts help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence why I use RivaTuner :p. Just saying, that in order to control fanspeed automatically, you can't do so in Riva anymore. nTune was just the first suggestion I had :p.

Lol I looked on my 285 on v2.22 of Riva and couldn't find it, unless you know where it is and I dont lol.

Nah I meant killing you on MSN is a new feature. Just do direct fan control at 75%. Keeps it cool and is still pretty quiet. At least on my 260. Easy peasy.

Argh I'm gonna kill you on MSN man . It's a new feature. Let's just not talk about it at all lol.

Area 51 is working on it.

Unfortunately evga precision does not have a setting to auto adjust to your temps, you would have to set a static speed for the fan.

Nevermind guys, I've learned how to use the new Rivatuner version 2.22. I have adjusted my GPU fanspeed to my temps now.

I still don't know how to fix the 181.22 driver problem yet in the power user part......... if anybody can help me with that, it would be great.

I use ntune can't complain the autofan isn't too bad never really sets it above 70% which means my card hovers around 65C after a couple of hours of mirrors edge. More worried about my 8800gts which seems to always be 10c higher and all its doing is physx or idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom