THE BEST gaming board????

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the biostar tpower x58 guarantees a clean run...............i.e:no over heatings ,no bios probs ,sli mode probs........................ive read a review on newegg about p6t....with 12GB ram and sli mode the pc has to reboot itself several times .............................. is this a prob with the biostar one?

ive to finalize a deal..............

no computer will be 100% flawless, you can't go into this thinking you're going to press the power button and angles will come outta the sky :p

does the biostar tpower x58 guarantees a clean run...............i.e:no over heatings ,no bios probs ,sli mode probs........................ive read a review on newegg about p6t....with 12GB ram and sli mode the pc has to reboot itself several times .............................. is this a prob with the biostar one?

ive to finalize a deal..............

Never go by the reviews on newegg. Most of them don't know what they're doing or talking about.

but you shouldn't worry to much about building a computer, my first build went together fine, I did it slowly and methodically and did my research, mine worked just fine first boot, installed windows and bamm i was going

the trouble starts when you start making the computer yours by doing anything from LED's, new GFX cards, installing new hardware, modding stuff, to overclocking, but I never hit a big snag so you'll be fine

gt7 has good picks. Biostar TPower X58 or the Asus P6T are the ones you should be looking at.

What about evga x58? It's an awesome board with easy overclocking and great support which would be helpful for this guy who doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing.

the 12GB error was probably due to an invalid RAM voltage setting (the standard being lower then the RAM they put in) or the fact they crammed 12GB in (way overkill, nothing even utilizes 6GB right now fully) and tried to make it work as-is without considering OS, if they were on a 32 bit version of windows- it won't work. Win-32bit only supports up to 4GB Ram. You have to have 64bit version to get the full benefit from 4+GB of RAM. (and honestly 3GB looks to be like all anyone NEEDS even as a gamer, good timings, fast speed, triple channel)

id have to disagree. Most people will list the problems and cons about the board.

now i would have to disagree with that lol, they are not reliable, sure some may be good but most are not. Don't trust them, look for reviews at an external source.

I would go for the asus p6t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom