XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition

If you are looking for a factory overclocked GTX 285 for your gaming rig that won't cripple your wallet, the XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition might be the card you are looking for. Hit the link to read the full evaluation.

The XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition is a solid video card that provides a high level of gameplay experience out of the box. The video card is fast, it comes with Far Cry 2, and it is available for a fair price and competes well with the competition. In short, you get a near $100 value in video games included with it right now.

I have (2) of these and will soon be purchasing a 3rd for TRI-SLI. I'm very pleased with the performance and they run cooler than my XFX XXX Edition GTX 260s did. When I purchased mine from Newegg a couple of weeks ago, I received FarCry 2 but if you purchase them now, you also get COD5.

almost went with XFX for mine, But found the EVGA a little cheaper and got COD WAW with it, And got 2 copies of Farcry 2 with a build for a friend so we both kept one. Now I can put WAW on my other system so my nephew can kill along side of me.... Little %*&$% would probably just kill me though.

Dauntae

I wouldn't waste your disc space by installing WaW. It sucks. As for the GTX 285's, the XFX comes with both FarCry and COD5.

I didn't think far Cry 2 was that bad. Some of the missions get repetitive but the sandbox layout and good graphics made up for it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom