Ideas for Gaming Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get a really good dual core, and a really good motherboard, since your budget only allows for $300 total, You can find many e8400's for $100~150, and this motherboard you can achieve very good clocks and nice gaming FPS, if you want to save some money and don't plan on overclocking, the standard edition will suffice.

oh ya, only get my setup if you looking to SLi or just want a "cooler looking" mother board, I suggested this motherboard under the assumption "gaming mobo" so I thought you were going SLi for some reason :p

Just because the UD3P board you have allows you to hit 4.23ghz, doesn't make Gigabytes the best board around... if anything, that's a simple OC with an e8400 and most boards can do it with ease

Just because the UD3P board you have allows you to hit 4.23ghz, doesn't make Gigabytes the best board around... if anything, that's a simple OC with an e8400 and most boards can do it with ease

I agree completely. E8400 are very easy overclockers . I did it , being a total noob. Gigabytes are good 4 the money , though. Agreed?:freak:

Yeah , the only advantage the gigabyte has over the biostar is the 16x pcie slot , I think. Does that give any kind of performance boost to a graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom