nderscore's BUILD OF THE WEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just wet my pants from excitement.

That is one SEXY beast. The customer better be happy, because he is getting a ridiculously awesome machine.

EDIT: This is making me have second thoughts about what case I want to get...

I don't like the outside of the HAF but that's a nice job on the inside. What's the build quality like? (I assume it is the normal high standard you get from CM but knowing for sure would be good - thanks)

Build quality is usually very good from Cooler Master. I never had a problem with their HAF cases but once in a while I get a dinged up Cosmos S (my last one came with a shredded USB cable).

Build quality is usually very good from Cooler Master. I never had a problem with their HAF cases but once in a while I get a dinged up Cosmos S (my last one came with a shredded USB cable).

Yeah, I would normally assume the build quality would be good but wildside seems to have broken his in about 30 different places lol. I was just curious whether this was wildside being a bit clumsy or if this is coolermasters doing.

do you often get cosmos s cases? lol.

I used to receive a Cosmos S every other order, but since my company diversified its case selection it has somewhat became a rarity. Personally, I hope I never get one again as it looks ugly when finished. And to Kmote, I never had anything break before on the HAF and I went through about half a dozen of them.

omg really.. I love the cosmos s. i was gonna get one last summer and do a mod project on it, but it was too expensive and I didn't end up having the time to put into it.

Those are awesome pictures !

I am considering getting a CM HAF932 for my new PC.

I need a good case that's not noisy. I'm still undecided between that HAF, an Antec 1200 and an Antec P182.

In terms on design and looks I like that HAF most of them!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom