Good cases for internal water cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Kaizer

Daemon Poster
I'm thinking about setting up a water cooling system in a few months, and I was wondering what are some nice cases for a basic internal water cooling system? I'd like one with a window, and not too expensive. I was looking into the Antec 900 or Thermaltake Armor+, but I'm not sure how much room they have.

antec p182's have holes in the back for water hoses...anyone ever used a p182 for watercooling? They are a super mid-tower. I have one , and thought....hmmmmmmm:rolleyes: maybe someday. But anyway , that might be an option. They are well-built and look cool(IMO). Oh , yeah , I've seen mods where they have a clear side panel. Not sure about the cost though.

Don't double post!

Now some good cases that will work well with water coolign right out of the box include.

Cosmos S which will fit a triple 120mm radiator in the roof without modding.

The new Cooler Master Storm will fit a dual 120mm rad in the roof.

The 1200 is terrible for water cooling and would require significant modding to make it work.

Your basically looking for a large case without any fancy crap on the top and or something with a lot of front drive bays.

Don't double post!

Now some good cases that will work well with water coolign right out of the box include.

Cosmos S which will fit a triple 120mm radiator in the roof without modding.

The new Cooler Master Storm will fit a dual 120mm rad in the roof.

The 1200 is terrible for water cooling and would require significant modding to make it work.

Your basically looking for a large case without any fancy crap on the top and or something with a lot of front drive bays.

Hmm... didn't wanna have to drop 200 bucks for a case though. If I got all the parts for a water cooling loop, it would be around 200 as well. So is there anything closer to 100 bucks, that would fit an MCR 220?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom