Almost wishing i had bought a comp. from best buy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, your Cycle Time is a little tighter than stock (15 vs 18 stock), but those Reapers shouldn't have any problem with that really.

I'd put the voltage at 2.1V like it should be, and then see if it fixes your stability problems. If not, you can try putting the tRAS to 18 and then try it.

SOO i ran memtest 86, with the 4 gigs in it wouldnt even run? but when i tested them alone each passed with zero errors.
then for a while i was getting more BSODs and each was different!

then i got a windows failed to start screen with a 0xc000428

some of the BSODs are
STOP 0x0000001E or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction, often the result of invalid memory and access violations caused by faulty drivers or hardware devices. The error message often identifies the offending driver or device. If the error occurred immediately after installing a driver or service, try disabling or removing the new addition.

STOP 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_EQUAL
Probably the most common BSOD ! Occurs when a driver has illegally accessed a memory location while NT is operating at a specific IRQL. This is a driver coding error, akin to trying to access an invalid memory location. Recovery/Workaround:Usually none. But these may help KB810093 , KB316208 & KB810980.

Possibly
STOP 0x0000007F or UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
Most likely due to a Hardware failure, like defective memory chips, mismatched memory modules, a malfunctioning CPU, or a failure in your fan or power supply are the probable reasons for this BSOD. Can also occur if you have overclocked your CPU. The message gives more details. For more help see KB137539.

also a 7E error which is a ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom