Hi, Im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake0997

Solid State Member
Hi, im new here. I know the basics of computers right now but would like to learn as much as i can. Luke992006 recomended i join this forum as it is a good resource. I may only be asking questions at first though. I look forward to reading your posts.

Jake

Im glad you joined man, the people here are really nice. Welcome to the forum. (haha its funny that im welcoming you as im sitting right beside you as you registered lol)

We won't hold Luke against you, so you can stop worrying.

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Do all of you use rediculous amounts of numbers at the end of your names? Must be a Sudbury thing :p

Welcome to the Forums Jake.

Lol i just use this usernaame for everything i go on its easy to remember when you use it on like 11 websites.

Lol luke goes to school with me, he can be a goof but hey you know how he is.

Lol i just use this usernaame for everything i go on its easy to remember when you use it on like 11 websites.

Lol luke goes to school with me, he can be a goof but hey you know how he is.

very funny.
Do all of you use rediculous amounts of numbers at the end of your names? Must be a Sudbury thing

my user name is my email without my last name in it. I made the email account in 2006 (but 2006 was not available so i added 99 to the beginning of it, thats how that started, actually i have been thinking about asking to get my user name for t-f changed but i didn't want to bother the guys with it as it is not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom