New monitor, what to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Hey guys, I am buying a new monitor soon, and want to know what is the best monitor I can get for a budget of $350.00. Thanks again in advance!

Your best bet is to go to your local stores (Best Buy, Circut Ciy.. etc..) and look @ them in action.. see which ones have the best and sharpest picture..
and then you will see with your own eys the difference.. and take that knowledge and look for the best deal to match what you saw @ the store.

My Monitor was 350.. HPw2207 and it had and still has the best quality of any monitor I have seen.. but I shopped around and saw that one was the best.. little pricy but the best.. good things are not cheap.. and most of the time cheap things are exactly that.. cheap.. like a 15 doller PSU. what you thinks gonna happen ;)

i prefer samsung (in a way you might as well include dell as they are basically samsungs) and lg. Like said, take a look in store, because sure a monitor could look great online but could be really dim, or have terrible back lighting and such in real life. Like said, don't cheap out on it though, my 226bw cost about 320 when i purchased it and it is the best decision i have made for a monitor.

I don't recommend Acer. Mine has terrible backlight bleed from the bottom and both sides. It bugs the crap out of me.

^ What model do you have? I have an Acer 22" X223 and I have no problems like that. It's one of the best monitors I've ever owned.

I would go with Samsung as well, I bought my 226BW back when it was the "1337est! Monitor Evar" and I love the thing. However, isnt Samsung coming out with a 24" OLED monitor for like $400 soon? I would get that if it comes out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom