Maximus II Formula vs. Rampage Formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy my rampage for 200 bucks including shipping and save the headache :)

Also, i might actually be selling my uber q6600, as it will probably be faster to just rip everything on my i7 than putting the q6600 into the media pc.

Just buy my rampage for 200 bucks including shipping and save the headache :)

Also, i might actually be selling my uber q6600, as it will probably be faster to just rip everything on my i7 than putting the q6600 into the media pc.

Not a bad deal, but I really do enjoy my hardware to be shiny and new. Plus even though I bet it's not that bad of an idea to buy used hardware, especially from here and this group, I've never done it before so.

I just wish the rampage looked like to maximus II Formula =P

Pretty much anyone around here can vouch for my gear being shiney and as close to new as possible :p Most of my stuff doesnt even get used for more than 2-3 months before i sell it.

Pretty much anyone around here can vouch for my gear being shiney and as close to new as possible :p Most of my stuff doesnt even get used for more than 2-3 months before i sell it.

haha, let me know what type of business you're in! :freak:

No in any event, What's up with the people on newegg having all these issues with these two boards? Theres a decent handful of people saying that these boards work for a very short amount of time before they just stop working... however it seems like anyone who knows anything seem to love and live by these boards!

Btw... if you do sell it, are you selling just the board it's self? or as was in box?

Newegg people are retarded. They tend to not know wtf they are doing. And yes i'm selling everything that came with the board. I'm a huge packrat so when i sell something it comes with everything that i got.

As far as my business, i'm just a single guy with a decent job and no kids/wife/mortgage so i can buy toys. :)

Newegg people are retarded. They tend to not know wtf they are doing. And yes i'm selling everything that came with the board. I'm a huge packrat so when i sell something it comes with everything that i got.

As far as my business, i'm just a single guy with a decent job and no kids/wife/mortgage so i can buy toys. :)

You make an intriguing proposition, are you in the US?

Though it's funny, I like how on newegg how Asus trolls their reviews and on every bad review they receive they open up a trouble ticket for that customer.

Good for you man, I have a decent job... but decent in the fact I like working there, the pay could be better but I make the trade.

I'd be willing to consider the offer, I'm somewhat like you and hang onto all the boxes etc. I know it's a ridiculous reason to hesitate the purchase, but I just like the way the Maximus II Formula looks a bit better than the Rampage. I've gotten some pretty mixed reviews about both of the boards so far, but so little between the two that the aesthetics make a difference lol...

You'll need a good board and a good chip if you want to hit 4.5ghz daily use. If I were to go dual it would have to be an E8600. I wouldn't trade my quad in for anything less unless it were a proven E8500

I only mention the E8400 because of the cost difference. I like the 8500, but I can't really justify the extra $ for it if there's a budget to be had..

check this out! OCZ Core Series V2 OCZSSD2-2C120G 2.5" 120GB SATA II & Mini USB 2.0 Port Internal Solid state disk (SSD) - Retail NEWEGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom