force shutdown and ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoticlegend

Solid State Member
Hi, recently i have been force shutdowning my pc because it freezes on me. I know it hurts my RAM but i don't know how to fix the problem. Is there any way to fix the problem to stop my pc from freezing and is there way tor repair my ram? Thanks.

Well it sometimes freezes when I'm playing a game. I have come up with a few trojans but i have to purchase the produt to clean it up.

Hmm how bad is it? My gf's computer freezes when she gets on the internet and it's sooo slow (they won't let me fix it)

I told her just to reinstall the OS after backing up picture and applications, but I guess that's only needed if it's very bad.

Do you get freezes during anything else? How frequent?

Well it sometimes freezes when I'm playing a game. I have come up with a few trojans but i have to purchase the produt to clean it up.

You don't have to pay for anything in the guide I linked to. Its all freeware and a few trialware (TrojanRemover I know is trialware, but you have 30 days to use it).

Hmm how bad is it? My gf's computer freezes when she gets on the internet and it's sooo slow (they won't let me fix it)

I told her just to reinstall the OS after backing up picture and applications, but I guess that's only needed if it's very bad.

Do you get freezes during anything else? How frequent?

Well it doesn't freeze so frequently.

You don't have to pay for anything in the guide I linked to. Its all freeware and a few trialware (TrojanRemover I know is trialware, but you have 30 days to use it).

Ok, I'll download that and try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom