Changing widows Cd Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxx.013

Baseband Member
Hello,

i need to change my windows cd key so i can install sp2, i have my new key, but i dont wont to formatt to change it, any other ways i can change my windows cdkey ?

beats me, im getting a error for some reason, sorry man but i wouldnt of psoted if i ne what was going on.. thats what i dont understand LOL

Well, what does the error say, word for word, and maybe someone else on this forum can help you. I'm sorry if I sounded snobby or something, I just have never heard of anyone needing to change something that drastic to install SP2.

yer man nither, thats why i came straight hear. and dw about its cool, thanks for replying anwyays :p

yer .

thats what i plan on doing, besides, when do computers ever just work perfectly, theres always on little rob along the way :p

What does the phrase "on little rob along the way" mean? I don't think I've heard that here in the US. And what time is it there? It's like 1:37 a.m. here. And yeah, computers are never super reliable anyways.

Voxx.013 said:
Hello,

i need to change my windows cd key so i can install sp2, i have my new key, but i dont wont to formatt to change it, any other ways i can change my windows cdkey ?

if you want something unreliable, install sp2. you are better off without the key change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom