$600 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbonos69

Solid State Member
hey my current computer is crapping out on me stupid emachines junk and i was wondering if i could build a decent one for $600 without monitor,key board,mouse, and speakers.any help would be appreciated thanks:cool:

ibuypower.com
tigerdirect.com
your local comp shop
i'm sure you can get a very simple comp with 600 bucks, but, it will blow your emachine out of the water in performence and will be more upgradable in the future.

what about getting my parts at best buy?im not sure if im gonna have the cash around the time i choose to build because i have a car project going so i might have to charge.one other question how easy is it for a first timer?i have very little knowledge about computers do you think i can do it myself?anyways thanks for the help

the pc building process is pretty straight forward and logical... and it's normally pretty easy ID u use ur head.. u have no idea the amound of stupidness ive seen on these boards with ppl making mediocre mistakes while building pcs.. but still just in case buy a book or read some articles online just to make sure that u have a little understanding of what goes on inside a computer :).. and if u have trouble u can always posts here n find out wuts wrong :)

building a pc is easy and very cheap. you will get the same pc u make at ibuypower for cheaper. just pick out all your parts online somewhere (i suggest newegg.com) make sure they all will work together and if you have questions just post here and someone will answer ur question. when you get the parts (if you go with newegg u can get them in like 2 days sometimes) if you have any questions just come here and ask.

only thing u might have trouble with is plugging stuff in and if you really dont know how to do this make sure the motherboard you get is Retail and not OEM so you get the stupid useless manual that tells you how to do everything.

thanks a lot guys can you recommend some good parts or help me pick some out?i want to use this for surfing the web,playing games,and downloading.once again thanks a lot for the help i really appreciate it:)

Just please dont purchase a comp from bestbuy rather it be a whole comp or parts, either way you are getting ripped off. sometimes bestbuy has deals on videocards and stuff but overall if u go and buy parts for a pc you will find youself spending more then u should.. i was just there and saw a AMD XP 2800+ for $189..... at newegg.com you can get a 3000+ for 40 (give or take) cheaper

you say $600 is that give or take a little? cause i could probably put together a decent rig (if u give me a little time)

If you have AIM msg me at DaShizNit609 (for some reason this crap is so slow right now) and i can help u build a rig.

DaShizNit609 said:
you say $600 is that give or take a little? cause i could probably put together a decent rig (if u give me a little time)
i could go up to $700 max if you can give me an idea like some parts or something that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom