for $2100 am I getting my moneys worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i made the purchases along with CRYSIS: WARHEAD to start off my pc gaming experience.
did make some of the purchases off tigerdirect, cause they have the "no tax as long as you dont live in FL, IL, TX, and NC" policy.

hopefully i learn more about computers and learn how to start over clocking, next paycheck ill looking into switching over to Water Cooling

thanks a lot, helped save me 400+. CyberPower were gonna charge me an extra 200+ in shipping&handling+tax -_-. well you guys didnt really save 400 LOL since its going to a new monitor but i honestly do feel like im getting more/better quality for my money.

thank you everyone =]!!!

New egg doesn't charge tax last time I checked either. I think all online retailers can do that as long as the state you live in doesn't have a law about it.

I think Newegg only charges tax in states that it has locations in. And I think thats only California, New Jersey, and maybe Tennessee.

Hey guys what's a good full tower? i forgot to purchase my full tower =p. is the Thermaltake Spedo Advance Full Tower okay?(i aware its a whole lotta plastic) i just want something big so my room doesnt look so empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom