PSU Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love me a moduar psu, mine is now. cost me about $130 back in august. and it has really hepled my wire managment (cause i'm not the greatest) i have a hard time not recomending one.

^ I said I would get one...Basically i was implying that IMO it is a good idea by my to get a modular psu. They can be found for very good deals... better wire management, generally easier to use...for about the same price with a little less performance. Basically what you said was there is no need to get one and that they are not good...which is untrue in my experience.

I wasn't trying to shoot you down man. Sorry if it came across like that. I was just saying that I haven't used one and I don't think I need one. If you like em cool.

I recommended a friend to get a modular Silverstone, since his case is incredibly small. Worked out really well :)

I wasn't trying to shoot you down man. Sorry if it came across like that. I was just saying that I haven't used one and I don't think I need one. If you like em cool.

You took that the wrong way, that's not how i meant it. I meant that i like Modular psu and was just putting in my 2 cents...Not like i was trying to convert you to a modular user. Acctually i wonder if i could do that to someone...but thinking im a god and not modular. Muaaaahahahahaha. Yes im nuts. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom