Power supply gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
So recently I have been having trouble with my PC, I would turn it on and The only that that would happen would be the fans would spin for 1/2 a second and the power LED would be stuck on. Normally to fix this I would take out the video card, turn the computer on, turn it back off, put the video card in, and turn it on. One day I took out the video card and nothing happened. I put the card back in tried it again and still nothing. I plugged the CD drive and the HDD and it worked. Before now I thought I had a bad motherboard but now I am starting to think it is my power supply.

Here is the power supply I have:Newegg.com - BFG Tech BFGR650PSU 650W ATX12V V2.0 / EPS 12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - Power Supplies

It seems other people have had similar problems that I have been having. Also the PSU is still under warranty but they have stopped making that model if I RMA it what will happen? Will I get the same PSU or the closest thing they have to it?

Here is the motherboard I have:

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7 LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom