Almost done bugging you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atech66

In Runtime
I have maybe and i mean MAYBE 6" between the side panel fan and the cpu on this. The cpu is directly under that side fane centered on it.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
I cannot seem to locate a low profile cpu cooler that is a name brand.
anyone have any ideas of a brand they believe to be good that has any better than the stock set up thats not so big.
all the ones i have seen are huge.
If i am not planning on OC should I even bother? leave it like it is.. what do you think?
I appreciate it
:)

Ok thanks.. its idling at 33-40c so ill leave it alone then.
I was probably doing it for looks anyways.. at my age anything that makes ya feel cool again is nice.
Been 4 years since i was in a position to get a new system so I am kind of going all out.

^well personally i don't like to have anything over 60c but theoretically you could have it running up to 70-75c working fine...personally i would not do it though. Also it might damage the processor..and shorten it's life.

Arctic Silver 5.. I had variations in core temps wich i came to find out from this forum was normal but i reseated the sink prior and had same thing.
it idles at 33-40c depending on wich core.
gaming (crysis, witcher) i left real temps run and it never exceeded 47-50c accoring to it.
Bios shows 39c.
I think the way the fans are in the case may be working out nicely i was a bit concerned at first.
I put pics in my profile.

Tx-2 thermal paste would give you a bit lower temps and may make it more in the area of 30-35c. But it does not really matter if your not ocing as the temps are fine.

i have a laptop p4 3.0. i noticed it running hot. today was the first time i ever checked the temp. roughly ~65c. I've had it for four years so far.

^laptops get hot...my laptop sometimes runs that high.. i make sure the vents are not covered and i also let it cool down often to prevent over heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom