3 Grand I7 Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point of going quad-sli at the moment, but for an extra 20 bucks for the 850TX, you can't go wrong.

He can do a lot more with an i7, like tri SLi without bottlenecking. Plus he has $3k..

It's not about how much he has... how much can he do, WITHOUT spending that much, is the question. And just because it can go supermondocrazyfast with anything, does he need that much horse power?

Personally I would build a system instead of going to a site that will build it for you, as you have obviously done... Again... do the research, and look to build it yourself. you will save in the long run and learn about the parts you're going to use. Best bang for buck is a running theme here, not bragging rights.

If you want the best power supply get, I would...never have to buy another one. The antec 900 two looks sweet, I want it because my cosmos s is too big. The only reason to get a full tower is to water cool your system. If you don't plan on water cooler and just sticking with air then get a mid tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom